Symmetry in Physics is the concept that the properties of particles such as atoms and molecules remain unchanged after being subjected to a variety of symmetry transformations or “operations.” It may be broadly classified as global or local. A global symmetry is one that holds at all points of spacetime, whereas a local symmetry is one that has a different symmetry transformation at different points of spacetime; specifically a local symmetry transformation is parameterised by the spacetime co-ordinates. Local symmetries play an important role in physics as they form the basis for gauge theories.
- Rutherford’s Alpha Scattering Experiment
- The Learning Organization Characteristics
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Use of Breakaway Lanyards
- Internship Report on Marketing Performance Analysis and Case Study on ECR Machine
- Sample Sales Associate Cover Letter format for Resume