Individual behavioral ecology is the principles involving evolutionary theory and optimization on the study of human being behavioral and ethnic diversity. HBE investigates the adaptive design and style of traits, actions and life histories of humans in an ecological context. One purpose of modern human behavioral ecology is to determine how ecological and social elements influence and shape behavioral flexibility inside and between human being populations.
- Investment and Foreign Exchange of Islami Bank Bangladesh
- Assignment on Infringement of Human Rights in Bangladesh
- Lecture on Social Structure
- Evaluation of General Banking Activities of National Bank Limited
- Assignment on Bangladesh Commerce Bank Limited (Part-2)
- United Commercial Bank in Foreign Exchange Operation