The textile industry is primarily related to the production involving yarn and cloth along with the subsequent design or even manufacture of garments and their syndication. Clothing or apparel, which is not just part of our own life but section of textile manufacturers, is the area of the textile sector, such as many other pieces. But many involving textile manufacturers have misconceptions regarding this as they take textiles only as clothing. This specific sector has a lot of segments and N-number involving products, clothing or clothing segment is at least one. Not only the actual apparel segment follows fashion though the large part involving textile sectors point on fashion.
- Industrial Training of Asian Specialized Textile Mills Limited
- Ready-Made Garments Industry
- Report on Industrial Training at BEXIMCO Textiles Limited
- Credit Activities of Buying House Cotton Candy International
- Effect of Mercerization on Cotton goods in Woven and Knit Dyeing
- Human Sector in Managing Motivation in Readymade Garment Sector