Disability clothes refer to almost any apparel that is specifically adapted in case you can’t easily wear traditional clothing on account of physical disability. Makers of disability clothes focus specifically on wheelchair users, creating clothes which are both stylish and easy to wear. Jeans, pants, sweaters, and ponchos are a few examples that are customized for the wearer to dress, resulting in increased independence as well as self-reliance. Well-designed disability clothes will not be only stylish, fortunately they are put together with everyday life tasks in thoughts. Pockets in leading of a pair of pants are far more convenient for storing personal items for example cell phones.
- Merchandising Business in Ready Made Garments on Shelltex International
- Social Compliance Manual for CAMIO USA Knitwear Limited
- Sales and Merchandising of Northern Fashion Limited
- Report on Problems and Prospects of Readymade Garments
- Report on Wet Processing Techonologies
- Rights of Garments Workers in Bangladesh