Fully fashion knitwear is a very important for Textile sector. Fully fashioning is usually a style of by using a new knitted framework through increasing or lowering the quantity of Wales or needles. This Assignment focuses on advantages and disadvantages of fully fashioning, fibers properties, fibers identification, properties of yarn, Rib Knitted Structure, Double Jersey, Differences between Single jersey and Rib knit, Differences between Single jersey and Double Jersey and More. Fully fashioned knitwear is manufactured through knitting the whole structure.
- Compliance Government policy By Readymade Garments of Bangladesh
- Report on Merchandising Process of Kharnapuli Fabrics Ltd
- Report on Export of Sweater from Bangladesh
- Evaluation of Dealers Perception Toward’s the Mustafa Metal Industries Limited
- Report on Industrial Attachment at Fariha Knit Tex Limited
- RMG in Bangladesh