General objective of this term paper is to evaluate Performance analysis of Prime Textile and Spinning Mills. Performance analysis is the examination of a variety of financial performance indicators for example return on assets and return upon equity etc., in comparison with the results achieved because of the competing firms of a comparable size. The main objective in this study is to analyze the present atmosphere of textile sector of Bangladesh and provide a clear picture regarding the competitive position associated with Prime textile in addition to spinning mills ltd and its particular background, functions of different departments as well as its products and services. To get a particular picture about the whole industry environment in this article analyzed on the industry, their client base, capacity, revenue, profit, investment as well as their immediate investment.
- Report on Computerization of Garments Sector
- Effect of Different Count of Yarn on Grey Fabric Properties
- Report on Quality Control Policy of Garments
- Industrial Attachment at Niagara Textiles Limited
- Report on Industrial Attachment TUA-HA Textile Limited
- Evaluation of Management Practices of Textile industries in Bangladesh