A textile is a flexible woven material consisting of a network of natural or artificial fibres often referred to as thread or yarn. Textiles are produced by weaving, knitting, crocheting, knotting as well as pressing fibres. Textile industry offers a multitude of products that vary from everyday use to luxury and to business. Apart via clothing, fabric shows high usage inside manufacturing of footwear. Textile industry is usually increasing its prospective customers by offering the customers quality textile produced from fabric. Thus, the textile markets gives variants of its products to the huge array of customers and prospective customers.
- Effect of Mercerization on Cotton goods in Woven and Knit Dyeing
- Industrial Training in Opex and Sinha Textile Group
- Jamdani Sarees
- Term Paper on Delta Composite Knitting Industries Limited
- Report on Industrial Attachment at DIVINE TEXTILE LIMITED [ Part-1 ]
- Merchandising Business of Shelltex International