The aim of this lecture is to present on Christmas Tradition in Greenland. Family gatherings, drinking coffee and eating cakes, as well as giving of brightly wrapped presents which might consist of a model sledge (sleigh) or a pair of tusks. Everyone in the village gets a gift and children go from hut to hut, singing songs. After eating and singing, everyone gets a piece of Mattak, which is whale skin with a strip of blubber inside. It tastes like coconut but is very tough to chew.
- Annual Report 2014 of AFC Agro Biotech Limited Limited
- Lecture on Risk and Return
- Sample Appreciation Letter format for Hosting an Event
- Sample Letter to Ask for Advance Salary for Personal Financial Problem
- Request Letter to Principal to Open Library in Holidays
- Report on Performance Evaluation of First Security Bank Limited