The aim of this lecture is to present on Poetry Terms. Some Poetry Terms are: Lyric Poetry: a small poem that displays the thoughts and feelings of the poet. Myth: a traditional poem that tells a historic story or a popular belief; often deals with heroes, the supernatural, or ancestors. Rhythm: a patterned flow of sound. Epithet: descriptive term used to characterize a person or a thing. Imagery: Word or group of words which appeal to one or more of the senses: sight, taste, touch, hearing, and smell.
- Capital Market and Role of DSE in Bangladesh
- Report on L/C Tracking System of HSBC [part-3]
- Plant Training on Aristopharma Ltd
- How to Enhance Personal Productivity
- The Dark Energy Survey Studies the Universe’s Largest-Ever Maps of Galaxy Distribution and form, Spanning Over 7 Billion Light-Years