General objective of this lecture is to present on Seven Principles of Kwanzaa. Kwanzaa is a unique African American celebration with focus on the traditional African values of family, community responsibility, commerce and self improvement. Seven principles are: day 1: Umoja means unity; day 2: Kujichagulia means self-determination; day 3: Ujima means working together; day 4: Ujamaa means supporting each other; day 5: Nia means purpose; day 6: Kuumba means creativity; day 7. Imani means faith, especially faith in ourselves.
- Finding A Efficient Small Business Cap
- Sample Request for Provision Meeting Hall for Official Purpose
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Greaves Cotton Limited
- Procedure of Opening L/C: A Case of Uttara Bank Limited (Part-2)
- Design and Implementation of 2 Bit ALU Using Logic Unit
- FAQs About Mobile Number Tracing