This lecture introduce on Effects of French Revolution. Dangerous effects are both the King and Queen were beheaded and French monarchy no more. In addition to the Royal family, 17,000 people were executed with the guillotine. Napoleon Bonaparte was elected leader, then appoints himself emperor of France. The part of the French Congress representing the third estate left and declared themselves THE congress of France. French created their own Declaration of the Rights of Man and Citizen modeled after TJ’s Declaration of Independence.
- Bangladesh Rural Development Board (BRDB)
- Scientists spotted the largest flare ever recorded from the sun’s nearest neighbor
- The Future Success Factor for Airtel in Bangladesh
- Write an Application for Sick Leave from Office
- Apology Application Letter to Superior Authority for Rejoining
- General Banking of National Bank Limited