Prime purpose of this lecture is to present on Islam as Monotheistic Religion. Monotheism is the belief in a single all-powerful god, as opposed to religions that believe in multiple gods. Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are widely practiced forms of monotheism. The framework for Muslim life. Essential practices; the declaration of faith: “There is no deity but God, and Muhammad is the messenger of God”. Second, Prayer: Five obligatory prayers each day. Third, Zakat: Obligatory charitable giving. Wealth belong to God and it is held in trust by humans. Fasting: From sunrise to sunset during the holy month of Ramadan. Pilgrimage: A pilgrimage (Hajj) to Mecca, Arabia. Only those who can.
- Jeff Bezos is Now Suing NASA for Choosing SpaceX Not Blue Origin in Lunar Contract Row
- Assignment on Islamic Banking System Analysis
- Employee Rewards and Recognition
- Polaris – a Brightest Star in the Constellation Ursa Minor
- LGED Project Evaluation on Women Empowerment
- Fire Extinguisher Replacement Request Letter to Office Authority