General objective of this lecture is to present on Cold War 1945-1991. The Cold War was a time after WW2 when the USA and the Soviet Union were rivals for world influence. There is two sides of Cold War. one side; NATO – North Atlantic Treaty Organization; USA, France, Great Britain, West Germany. Another part: Warsaw Part – pro Soviet countries – USSR, and all countries controlled by the USSR. Here also briefly describe on Marshall Plan, Berlin blockade led to Berlin Airlift, Nuclear Missiles etc.
- Newly Discovered Dinosaur Named “One Who Causes Fear” Had Keen Hearing And A Fierce Bite
- You need a minimum viable company, not a minimum viable product
- The Problem of Nationalities in Indian Subcontinent
- Abandonment in Insurance Contract
- IT Assessment
- Graves’ disease (Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment)