Major purpose of this lecture is to present on what is Culture. Culture has been called “the way of life for an entire society.” As such, it includes codes of manners, dress, language, religion, rituals, norms of behaviors and systems of belief. A common way of understanding culture is to see it as consisting of four elements that are “passed on from generation to generation by learning alone”: values, norms, institutions and Artifacts. Values comprise ideas about what in life seems important. Norms consist of expectations of how people will behave in various situations.
- Application Format for Duplicate Copy of Birth Certificate
- Internship Report on Export Performance of Readymade Garments
- Solar Flares Jetting out from the Sun generated on Earth impact the Planet’s Ionosphere
- Electronic Commerce Systems
- Cover Letter Format for the Post of Data Entry Operator
- Analysis of VAT Payemnt System of Dhaka Bank