Major purpose of this lecture is to present on what is Culture. Culture has been called “the way of life for an entire society.” As such, it includes codes of manners, dress, language, religion, rituals, norms of behaviors and systems of belief. A common way of understanding culture is to see it as consisting of four elements that are “passed on from generation to generation by learning alone”: values, norms, institutions and Artifacts. Values comprise ideas about what in life seems important. Norms consist of expectations of how people will behave in various situations.
- Annual Report 2009 of First Security Islami Bank Limited
- Road Safety With a Car Tracking System
- Regulation of BAS in Preparing the Financial Statements of EXIM Bank
- Analysis of a PLL Based Frequency Synthesis
- Advantages of Empowered Workplace
- Customer Service and Product Promotional Strategy of BRAC Bank