The aim of this lecture is to present on Science and Civilization in Arabic Era. Here briefly focus on Medicine and Pharmacy; Chemistry and Physics; Mathematics and Astronomy in Arabic Era. Science and Civilization are dedicated quest for knowledge and a burst of scientific innovation in a multi-ethnic and multi-faith society. Lasted for over 8 centuries, and produced a plethora of knowledge and discoveries in all disciplines. The Arabic tong, invigorated by the Quran, was the vehicle, and tolerant, inclusive, and knowledge-advocate Islamic faith was the culture.
- Forms of Business Ownership
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of East India Distilleries Parry Limited
- Sony’s Touchscreen Projector: That turns any Surface into a Touchscreen
- Curriculum Vita Format for English Teacher
- Sample Letter to Airline Authority for Refund Due to Death
- New product idea for Nestle Bangladesh Limited