The general purpose of this article is to discuss about accounting fraud. Any act or effort to falsify an accounting statement for financial gain. A apparent instance of accounting fraud is the act of intentionally overpricing a company’s assets in order to drive up its share price. Another instance is filing bankruptcy to avoid debt, rather than because of financial hardship.
- Report on Human Resource Management of Premier Bank
- Huge hack reveals embarrassing details of who is behind Proud Boys and other far-right websites
- Sample Remaining Payment Letter Format
- How the Climate Crisis Is Changing the World’s Largest Lakes
- Annual Report 2017 of Unique Hotel and Resorts Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Oscar Investment Limited