Main purpose of this article is represent on Arrest and Detention of Defendant. Any stage of the suit the court is satisfied by affidavit or otherwise that the defendant is about to leave Bangladesh under the circumstances affording reasonable probability that the plaintiff will or may thereby obstructed or delayed in the execution of any decree that may be passed against defendant in the suit the court may issue the warrant to arrest the defendant and bring him before the court to show cause why he should not furnish security for his appearance.
- Potential Economic Bright Side of Plastic Waste for Developing Countries
- Sociobiology Definition
- Internship Report on Loan Performance of BDBL
- Detail Work Plan of British American Tobacco Bangladesh ‘BOM’ 10
- Internship Report on General Banking Activities of Al Arafah Islami Bank Ltd
- Continuous Process Improvement