The Court’s management oversight along with legislative body, the Assembly of States Parties, involves one representative from every single state party. Each state party possesses one vote and every effort has to be made to reach decisions by consensus. If consensus can’t be reached, decisions are created by vote. The assembly of states parties is presided over by way of a president and two vice-presidents, who will be elected by the people to three-year terms. The assembly meets in full session once a year in New York or even The Hague, and may also hold special sessions in which circumstances require. Sessions are ready to accept observer states and non-governmental agencies. The assembly of states parties elects this judges and prosecutors, chooses the Court’s budget, adopts important texts for example the rules of procedure along with evidence, and provides management oversight for the other organs of this Court.
- Assignment on Acquisition and Requisition of Immovable Property Ordinance
- Non Party Caretaker Government Under the Constitution of Bangladesh
- Legal, Technological, Accounting and Political Environments
- Report on Speedy Trial Tribunal in Administration of Justice
- Define on Patent Registration Consultants
- Company Law