Basic purpose of this lecture is to describe on Bangladesh Labour Code. A labour code is a codification of labor laws in legislative form. Labour Code is applicable for whole Bangladesh; but not – Security printing press Office under government, Arms factory, Educational, training and research institute, Shops and stall for public exhibitions, charitable purpose, home workers, Agriculture firm, Any ocean going ship etc.
- Which Factors Affecting Capital Structure Decision of a Company?
- Annual Report 2016 of Shasha Denims Limited
- Importance of Soil
- Report on Online Advertisement and Product Management for Prime Jute Mills Ltd
- An AI Tool Can Distinguish Between a Conspiracy Theory and a True Conspiracy
- Professional Shredding Services