The general aim of this article is to know about property crimes. Property crime is a category of offense that comprises, between other crimes, burglary, larceny, theft, motor vehicle theft, arson, shoplifting, and vandalism. Property crime involves the taking of possessions, and does not involve force or threat of force against a victim. Crimes against property are separated into two groups. Destroyed property and stolen property.
- Poor Performance in English at SSC and HSC level of Bangladesh
- Define and Discuss on Police Corruption
- Explain Bacterial Infections and Viruses
- Annual Report 2016 of Pragati Insurance Limited
- Recruitment and Selection Process of SQUARE Toiletries Limited
- Sample Letter to Sister Congratulating her on Excellent Exams Result