Human trafficking confronts with a crisis of varying perceptions in different times, different places and different jurisdictions. The associated purposes, causes and the processes of trafficking strongly influence the process of conceptualizing the act of trafficking which in turn affects the adoption of universally acceptable definition. At present, the widely agreed upon and endorsed definition of trafficking is the UN Protocol to Prevent. Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons, Especially Women and Children, 2000 which supplements the UN Convention against Transnational Organized Crime, 2000.
- Valuation of Unsold Stock in Accounting for Consignment of Goods
- 90 Percent of US Coastal Sites Could See Extreme Flood Events By 2100
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Nagarjuna Construction Company Limited
- Imogolite: Properties and Occurrences
- Historical Background of Dower
- Amethyst: Properties and Occurrence