Business ethics are rules of conduct and principles and patterns of behavior in business dealings that involve ‘doing the right thing’. Part of this responsibility is to look after the wider community involved in the business process, including employees, across the globe.
Consumer rights can inalienable entitlements to fair treatment when entering into exchanges with sellers. They rest upon the assumption that consumer dignity should be respected, and that sellers have a duty to treat consumers as ends in themselves, and not only as means to the end of the seller.
- Baskin Robbins Innovative Marketing
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Andhra Bank
- Sample Application to Principal Requesting to Provide Safe Drinking Water
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Advantages of Web Development for Online Business
- Reducing Risk through Disaster Resilient Housing in Bangladesh