Drug possession is the offense of having one or more unlawful drugs in one’s possession, either for personal use, distribution, sale or otherwise. Illegal drugs fall into different categories and sentences differ depending on the amount, kind of drug, circumstances, and jurisdiction. A person has possession of drugs if he or she has actual physical control of the drugs or if the drugs are on that person.
- Annual Report 2005-2006 of Paisalo Digital Limited
- Report on Foreign Exchange Banking of Bank Asia Limited
- Arsenic Pollution in Bangladesh
- Application for Advance / Loan against Salary
- Effective means of keeping law and order in today’s society – Open Speech
- Internship Report on IT Support and Office Management