Drug possession is the offense of having one or more unlawful drugs in one’s possession, either for personal use, distribution, sale or otherwise. Illegal drugs fall into different categories and sentences differ depending on the amount, kind of drug, circumstances, and jurisdiction. A person has possession of drugs if he or she has actual physical control of the drugs or if the drugs are on that person.
- An internship report on Customer Satisfaction of Trust Bank Limited
- Receptor Antagonist – a biological repressor molecule
- Report on BRAC part 1
- Reducing Risk through Disaster Resilient Housing in Bangladesh
- A Group of People Just Emerged From 40 Days in a Cave with No Daylight or Clocks
- Discuss on Subsidiary Ledgers