Legitimate framework on anti trafficking in Bangladesh is made of the constitutional convention, statues with immediate implication to trafficking together with certain complementary legal guidelines. Laws that include direct and indirect bearing while using discourse of individual trafficking are Constitutional Provisions , Specific Laws Related to Counter Trafficking, Complimentary Laws Relating to Anti Trafficking Legal Regime in Bangladesh. While Constitutional framework to be able to combat trafficking supplies a right-based approach in part, it fails to cope with the mental discomfort and anguish that is certainly caused without actual physical or sexual physical violence.
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Union Bank of India
- Adaptive Market Hypothesis
- How to Mathematically Prove the Existence of God (or Not)
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of Shree Cement Limited
- Shadow Economy
- When Compared to Other Ecosystems, Researchers Discovered that Mangroves had Some of the Lowest Functional Redundancy Among Resident Fauna