Police brutality is the gratuitous utilize of extreme force, typically physical, but also general in forms of verbal attacks and psychological threats, by a police officer. Prevalent police brutality exists in numerous countries, even those that prosecute it. It is one of numerous forms of police misconduct, which include such as false arrest; intimidation; racial profiling; political repression; surveillance abuse; sexual abuse; and police corruption. Though unlawful, it can be done under the color of law.
- Foreign Exchange operations of The BASIC Bank Limited.
- Overall Banking Activities or Transactions of EXIM Bank Limited
- Service Quality of Standard Bank Limited
- Recommendation Letter to School Management
- How International Company is different from domestic company
- Format for Rate Increase Letter for Hotel