Product Liability actually refers to a manufacturer or seller being held liable for placing a defective product into the hands of a consumer. It is the area of law, which requires that a product meet the ordinary expectations of the consumer. Typically, product liability claims are based on state laws, and brought under the theories of negligence, strict liability, or breach of warranty.
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
- The Science of Engineering
- Florida Woman Convinced Video Shows “Baby Dinosaur” Running through her Yard
- Frogs Lose Their Leap When Dehydrated And May Not Survive Climate Change
- Tesla buys $1.5B in bitcoin, may accept the cryptocurrency as payment in the future
- Glycogen – a polysaccharide