A person commits the offense of reckless endangerment if the person recklessly engages in behavior which creates a substantial danger of severe physical injury to another person. Reckless behavior is conduct that exhibits a culpable disregard of foreseeable consequences to others from the act or omission involved. The accused need not intentionally cause a resulting harm.
- Thesis Paper on Empowerment of women Plans and Policies of Rural Women in Bangladesh
- Perils of the Sea
- Application Format for Duplicate Copy of Birth Certificate
- Annual Report 2012 of International Leasing and Financial Services Limited
- Responsibilities of a Web Development Company
- Overall Branch Banking on EXIM Bank Limited