Right to information has governance as well as a rights perspective. Correct information with the right time reduces the prospect of misuse regarding resources and lowers corruption. It furthermore helps governance process function better, makes service providers accountable for his or her actions, creates participatory as well as transparent environment for those to contribute inside policy formulation as well as establishing rule regarding law. It also gives people a legal right to demand entitlements and monitor the employment or misuse of funds designed for them.
- Why should the project be planned
- Foreign Remittance Activities of National Bank Limited.
- Sample Clearance Letter from Employer after Resignation
- Application to Principal for Permission to Organize a Literary Club
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- The Lion, The Bear, And The Fox