Socio economic rights and human rights derive from principles of dignity and freedom. Both are greatly compromised when human beings cannot meet the basic needs. Economic and social rights guarantee that every person be available conditions under which they could meet their essential needs. The socio economic rights are enriched inside Constitution of Bangladesh, Asia and South Cameras, and Kenya like a great many other modern constitutions. They are so entrenched which has a different constitutional standing. Therefore, the present investigation monograph is destined to show that how your socio economic rights may be judicially enforced wherever these rights are usually expressly mentioned inside Constitution to end up being not judicially enforceable.
- Wilhelm Conrad Röntgen: Physicist
- Internship Report on Current Level of Competition and Strategies to Increase Market Share
- Recommendation Letter Format for Teacher Template
- Internship Report on Financial Performance Analysis of Sonali Bank Limited
- Pros and Cons of Leasing Business Equipment
- Report on Guidelines for Credit Risk Management of Mercantile Bank Limited