Two men were walking along one summer day. Soon it became too hot to go any further and, seeing a large plane tree nearby, they threw themselves on the ground to rest in its shade.
Gazing up into the branches one man said to the other, “What a useless tree this is. It does not have fruit or nuts that we can eat and we cannot even use its wood for anything.”
“Don’t be so ungrateful,” rustled the tree in reply. “I am being extremely useful to you at this very moment, shielding you from the hot sun. And you call me a good-for-nothing!”
Moral of the story: ‘All of God’s creations have a good purpose. We should never belittle God’s blessings.’
- World’s Rarest Turtle Could Be Saved from Extinction after Female Found in Vietnam
- South America’s Predatory Harpy Eagles Could Be In Trouble, Study Warns
- Permafrost and its Effects
- Annual Report 2008 of KASB Bank Limited
- Industrial Robot
- Dividend Declaration on Price Movement of some Selected Companies of Dhaka Stock Exchange Ltd.