The widow was about to be abnormal. She could think nothing without the life of her dead son. She tried heart and soul to get back the life of her son. But she couldn’t and there was no way to return. The woman could not be quiet and went to a great saint. She requested the saint to do something so that her child might become alive. The saint could realize the condition of the sorrowful mother. He told her to bring some seeds from the house where death had not entered.
The woman went from door to door. One said that he had lost his father two days ago. Other said that he had lost his mother a month ago. Losing all hopes the woman returned to the saint and informed him of everything in detail. Then the saint told her that death is common to all and so she could never expect to get someone back who once died.
- Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplants to Fight Multiple Sclerosis
- Resolution of conflict between unions and organizations in UK
- Routine Management System for Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Annual Report 2015 of S. Alam Cold Rolled Steels Limited
- Agreement Letter Format for Business Partnership