Meditation offers innumerable benefits for your body, mind and spirit. The rest you gain in meditation is deeper than the deepest sleep. Many successful business people, celebrities and sports professionals practice and enjoy the benefits of meditation. Numerous businesses promote and provide help and assistance to their staff with the benefits of meditation courses and because of this they gain an advantage over their competitors and create more profit.
Some of the benefits of meditation are:
- Good for people with high blood pressure.
- It increases blood flow and slows the heart rate
- Higher skin resistance
- Decreases muscle tension
- Helps with weight loss
- Builds self-confidence.
- Improved learning ability and memory.
- Increased feelings of vitality and rejuvenation.
- Increased emotional stability.
- Develops intuition
- Increased Productivity
- Improved relations at home & at work
- Develop will power
- Increased job satisfaction
- Better, more sociable behavior
- Decreased tendency to worry
- Gives composure to act in considered & constructive ways
- Develops emotional maturity
- Increased compassion
- Deeper understanding of yourself and others
- Increased acceptance of oneself
- helps learn forgiveness
- Changes attitude toward life
- Creates a deeper relationship with your God
- Helps living in the present moment
- Increases the synchronicity in your life
- Annual Report 2016 of Pak Brunei Investment Company Limited
- International Trade Imbalance
- Report on IMPACT OF MICROCREDIT PROGRAM ON POVERTY ALLIVIATION AN APPROACH TO TARGETING WOMEN
- Project on A feasibility study on Desh Agro base Farm
- Internship Report on Marketing Strategy of Shahjalal Islami bank
- Alpha Centauri – the brightest star in the southern Centaurus constellation