Criticisms of cosmopolitan democracy has come from realist, marxist, communitarian and multicultural perspectives. Cosmopolitan democracy is a political theory which explores the use of norms and valuations of democracy on the transnational and international sphere. The idea connected with cosmopolitan democracy have been advocated with reference to the reform of international organizations.
- Credit Management and Operation Procedure of Prime Bank
- Kiritimati Island
- Variation in Chromosome Number
- Linking Strategies and Sales Role in Customer Relationship Managements
- Report on Marketing Activities and Financial analysis of Agni Systems Ltd
- Visualping Raises $6M to Make its Website Change Monitoring Service Smarter