Geopolitical Ontology has been populated using FAO, UN and internationally recognized data sources. It ensures that FAO and associated partners can rely on a master reference for geopolitical information, as it manages names in multiple languages (English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Russian and Italian); maps standard coding systems (UN, ISO, FAOSTAT, AGROVOC, etc); provides relations among territories (land borders, group membership, etc); and tracks historical changes.
- Application Format for Department Change due to Misbehavior
- Annual Report 2009 of International Leasing and Financial Services Limited
- Term Paper on Ethically Evaluation of company Law and Its Implication in Bangladesh
- Amendments of Bangladesh Constitution
- Lecture on DNA Structure
- Promotion Letter Format from Employer