Progressive Utilization Theory (PROUT) is a collection of socioeconomic and politics ideas propounded by Indian philosopher and also spiritual leader Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar. Considered an integral part of his spiritual school of thought, Sarkar formulated the idea of his Ananda Marga movement in 1959 and also summarized it within the fifth chapter of his book Ananda Sutram.
- Border Wall between Mexico – United States: Importance or Uselessness
- Robert Alan Dahl: Political Theorist
- Harold Laski: British Political Theorist, Economist, Author, and Lecturer
- Rosa Parks: Civil Rights Activist
- Fifteen Percent of Americans Believe the US is Controlled by Satan-Worshippers, Poll Finds
- Revolutionary Wave