This article focus on the Criminal Justice System. At this time prisons are overcrowded, because inmate populations have greater dramatically in recent years. Excessively brutal conditions result in prisoners to experience many health problems, such as heart disease, hypertension, psychological disorders, along with suicide. And although incarcerated populations carry on and grow, the number of crimes committed in world is increasing.
- Misuse of Mobile Phones in Educational Institute
- Thesis Paper on Urban Poverty
- Relation Between Education and Empowerment
- Live In Field Experience in Barahaat Para
- Report on Assessment of Socio Economic Factors behind Rural Urban Migration in Bangladesh an Origin Destination Analysis
- Discuss on Digital Magazine Software