The actual Bliss bibliographic classification is really a library classification system which was created by Henry E. Bliss (1870–1955) and published in several volumes between 1940 and 1953. Although originally devised in the united states, it was additionally adopted by British isles libraries. Bibliographic Classification was not used by many United states libraries. The system was not without its faults, and the format of Bliss’s text was difficult to read.
- Sample Application format for Fee Installments in University
- A Synopsis of Training History and Recent Training Programs of Grameenphone Ltd
- National Budget Analysis
- Islami Banking System and Investment Techniques on IBBL
- HRM Practices of City Bank Limited
- Notice of National Identity Card Expiry to Clients from Bank