The word ethnic nepotism describes a human trend for in-group bias or in-group favouritism put on by nepotism if you have the same ethnicity in just a multi-ethnic society. The word was coined inside the 1960s in the context in the ethnic (tribal) stresses and rivalry inside the then-recently independent says in Sub-Saharan Africa like Nigeria.
- The Plattner Story
- Brockite: Properties and Occurrences
- Male Infertility (Causes, Risk factors, and Complications)
- Backhoe Heavy Equipment Safety Training
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Bharat Electronics Limited
- Devastating Beirut Explosion Sent Waves into the Ionosphere with the Force of a Volcano Eruption