Basic purpose of this lecture is to present on Role of NGOs in rural poverty eradication in Bangladesh. NGOs have become an extensively discussed theme in the third world countries. Bangladesh is no exception. Bangladesh is facing massive challenge to meet up the demand of her ever-increasing population. NGOs have organized the rural poor and taught them the benefits of forming groups, supplied them with inexpensive agricultural technology, social forestation through usage of government owned land. Considering these overall situations, the NGOs are working on poverty eradication by directly involving the poverty stricken population.
- Assignment on Banglalink Marketing Plan
- SSS Online Inquiry
- Financial Performance of Square Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Overall Activities of Delta Life Insurance Company
- How Shopify Aims to Level the Playing Field with Its Machine Learning-Driven Model of Lending
- Template Format for Resolution of Board Directors