Sociometry is a quantitative method with regard to measuring social romantic relationships. It was produced by psychotherapist Jacob T. Moreno in his studies with the relationship between societal structures and subconscious well-being. The term sociometry pertains to its Latin etymology, socius this means companion, and metrum this means measure.
- Lecture on Measures of Central Tendency
- Internship Report on AN EVALUATION OF CUSTOMER SERVICE OF INTERNATIONAL FINANCE INVESTMENT & COMMERCE BANK LTD
- Annual Report 2011 of Allied Bank Limited
- Fiduciary Management
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of Jaiprakash Associates Limited
- Investment Function of Leasing Company