Providing accessible documents can be an all-around good enterprise practice. In today’s world, people live for a long time, increasing the probability of health problems which cause blindness or even sight restrictions. Staying in tune with modifying demographics by retaining accessible documents positions a firm to remain relevant and offered to a wide consumer base. Using Braille, large-print or audio recordings on websites along with in documents can certainly ultimately affect both your bottom line and the image you project on your potential and current customers.
- Report on Square Toiletries Limited
- Assignment on Bangladesh enters into e-commerce Area
- Report on SME Banking and Performance analysis of Mercantile Bank Limited
- Recruitment and Selection Process in Unilever Bangladesh LTD
- General Banking System Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited.
- Internship Report on Management of Brac Bank Limited