Accounting Intelligence is a system to cater for the hectic month & year end close with the operational user in mind. It was ensures that an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system is the single source of all operational reporting and analysis, and that it can be relied upon to give accurate and secure information. Accounting intelligence must be based upon a fundamental understanding of the complexities of financial data.
- Business License and its Requirements
- Report on Marketing Strategy of Sony Ericsson
- Seven Fundamentals of Business Communication
- Term Paper On Security Valuation and Company Analysis
- Internship report on A Study on the Overall banking procedures of Jamuna bank limited
- Difference Between Trade And Commerce