Business Broker is a professional who specializes into sale of corporations. Business brokers support individuals and businesses who want to buy or sell a business. A business broker might specialize in selling companies in certain industries, such because restaurants, retail, creation or hospitality. A business broker might also specialize in selling businesses of the certain size (e. g., businesses with once-a-year sales of at least $10 billion) or with certain distinctive characteristics.
- Annual Report 2014 of Khulna Power Company Limited
- Mathematics Reveals Time Travel Is Logically Possible, But Not How To Do It
- Report on Overview of Investment Corporation of Bangladesh
- Annual Report 2007 of National Bank of Pakistan
- WHAT IS THE BASIC ACCOUNTING EQUATION?
- Current Status of Corporate Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility