principle objective of this article is to Discuss and Analysis on Cash Controls. Here briefly focus on Cash Controls with accounting terms. Cash is usually a liquid, portable, and desirable asset. Therefore, a company must have adequate controls to prevent theft or other misuses of cash. These control routines include segregation of jobs, proper authorization, adequate files and records, physical handles, and independent checks in performance. Here explain Segregation of duties, Adequate documents and records, Physical controls, Independent checks on performance etc.
- Spoken English Centers of Bangladesh
- Yandex Self-Driving Group Partners with GrubHub to bring Robotic Delivery to College Campuses
- Sakuri’s Object – a Star in the Sagittarius Constellation
- Online Banking
- Report on Fund and Credit Management in Mutual Trust Bank
- Discuss on Keywords for Mathematical Operations