Environmental full cost accounting recognizes the economic, environmental, health and social costs of the activity. Environmental full cost accounting is a method of price accounting that traces direct costs and allocates indirect costs by collecting and presenting specifics of the possible ecological, social and economic costs and rewards or advantages.
- Discuss on Annuity Marketplace
- Internship Report on Finance Analysis Through Ratios A Study on the PUBALI BANK LTD
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Indiabulls Ventures Limited
- Export Performance of Readymade Garments Sector of Bangladesh
- Build a Successful Brand Identity
- Positive and Negative Effects of Alcohol