Sustainable Growth Rate is the maximum growth rate that the firm can sustain and never having to increase financial influence. The Sustainable Growth Rate (SGR) identifies optimal growth from a financial perspective assuming a given strategy with clear defined financial limitations. Sustainable growth is defined as the annual percent of increase in sales which is consistent with a precise financial policy. This concept comes with a comprehensive financial framework and formula with regard to company specific SGR calculations.
- Describe Elements of Financial Statements
- Determination of Cost of Retained Earnings
- Assignment on Capital Budgeting
- Cash flow Methods for Reporting in Some Selected Companies in Bangladesh
- Maintenance of Accounting Information System at Private Banking Sector in Bangladesh
- Distinction between Job Cost and Contract Cost