Affordable housing is houses deemed affordable to those with a median house income as graded by country, Talk about, region or municipality by a recognized Housing Price Index. The notion of housing affordability became widespread within the 1980s in Europe and United states. A growing body of literature discovered it problematic.
- Internship Report on Deposit and Investment Management of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited
- Thesis Paper on Loan and Advance of Rupali Bank
- Assignment on Brand Extension or Brand Stretching
- Report on Commercial Banking Project Analysis of Dutch Bangla Bank Limited
- Sample of Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Assignment on General Banking in Islami Bank Training and Research Academy