An agricultural cooperative, also known as a farmers’ co-op, is often a cooperative where farmers pool their resources in some areas of pastime. A broad typology associated with agricultural cooperatives distinguishes between agricultural support cooperatives, which provide various services thus to their individually farming users, and agricultural generation cooperatives, where generation resources are pooled and members town jointly.
- Basics of Production and Operations Management
- Process Driven Messaging Service
- Report on Management process of HSBC
- Internship Report on Consumer Banking for Standard Chartered Bank
- Report on NBL Fund Management System and amp General Banking Practices
- Assignment on Performance of non bank financial institute