Principle objective of this lecture is to present on an overview of Banks and Financial Services Sectors. Based on services- Bank have been recognized for the great range of financial services they offer- from checking accounts and savings plans to loan for business, consumers, and governments. Bank service menus are expanding rapidly today to include security trading and underwriting, insurance protection, financial planning, the management of pension plans, advice for merging companies, and numerous other innovative services.
- General Banking of Bangladesh Krishi Bank
- Analysis of Credit Risk Management of BASIC Bank
- Financing Small and Medium Business Enterprises By Janata Bank Ltd
- Report on General Banking and Foreign Exchange of Al Arafah Islami Bank
- SME Banking Management of Brac Bank
- Report on The Brand Positioning of HSBC Bangladesh