BRAC Bank Limited, with institutional shareholdings by BRAC, International Finance Corporation (IFC) and Shorecap International, has been the fastest growing Bank in 2004 and 2005. A fully operational Commercial Bank, BRAC Bank focuses on pursuing unexplored market niches in the Small and Medium Enterprise Business, which hitherto has remained largely untapped within the country. In the last five years of operation, the Bank has disbursed over BDT 1500 crore in loans to nearly 50,000 small and medium entrepreneurs. The management of the Bank believes that this sector of the economy can contribute the most to the rapid generation of employment in Bangladesh. Since inception in July 2001, the Bank’s footprint has grown to 26 branches, 350 SME unit offices and 19 ATM sites across the country, and the customer base has expanded to 200,000 deposit and 45,000 advance accounts. In the years ahead BRAC Bank expects to introduce many more services and products as well as add a wider network of SME unit offices, Retail Branches and ATMs and paid up capital of the same bank is Tk 500.million.
- Internship Report on Foreign Exchange Activity of Islami Bank
- General Banking and Foreign Exchange Operation of Trust Bank Limited
- Agency Bond
- Credit Policy and Practices on Mercantile Bank Limited
- General Banking,Credit And Advance Section of Ific Bamk Ltd
- Anti Money Laundering Activities and Prevention